Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Socko Healthcare Technologies Private Limited (“Socko”) team facilitates processing lab tests with utmost accuracy and medicines as per order and prescription. We thrive to serve the medicines and products in decent conditions without causing any damage every time a consumer places an order. We also strongly recommend to check the products at the time of delivery.
'Return' is an action of giving back the product ordered at Socko website by the consumer. The following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of product:
Note: If the product that you have received is damaged, then do not accept the delivery of that product. If after opening the package you discover that the product is damaged, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the particular product, in such cases we will offer a refund.
- Ordered product does not matches the expected product.
- The product ordered is past or near to its expiry date(anything with an expiry date of less than 2 months of actual expiry date is considered as near to expiry).
In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we'd be happy to assist and resolve your concern. You may raise a Return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. Socko reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the customer reaches out to Socko after 7 days of delivery.
Upon receiving your Return/Refund request, Socko shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If Socko finds that the request is genuine, it will initiate the Return and Refund process. Socko shall process the refund only once it has received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the product relating to that refund.
In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, Socko reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Socko in this regard.
The returns are subject to the below conditions:-
PROCESS OF MAKING A RETURN
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return
- Product being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice
- Partially consumed strips or products do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened strips or products can be returned
For Return intimation, please call us at +919873468419 (Open 8 AM - 8 PM from Monday – Friday)
- Socko customer care team will verify the claim made by the customer within 72 (seventy-two) business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, Socko will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned.
- The customer will be required to pack the product(s) in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 20 (twenty) days from date of reverse pick up or cancellation to customer to the same payment method(credit card, debit card, netbanking etc) the payer initially used for payment. (if required).
In case of medical tests, a Refund request may be raised in the following cases:
If the patient has suffered from Haematoma or any prick related injury
- If the report has been challenged and no proper justification (i.e. reasonable clarification provided either by Socko or the diagnostic centre) has been provided.
- If the time limit within which a report has to be provided to the patient is breached by 72 (seventy-two) hours and no proper justification (i.e reasonable clarification provided either by Socko or the diagnostic centre) has been provided.
We at Socko aim to provide our clientele with the utmost satisfactory services. However, in case you have had an unpleasant experience by any chance, we make sure to compensate thoroughly for it. We scrutinize the entire matter and refund your money back if your reasons are genuine.
Make sure you read the fine prints of each deal before you buy it to avoid misconceptions and contrary results. These prints provide you every possible detail of the products & services.
- The customer can cancel the order for the product till Socko ship it. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
- The customer can cancel the order for medical test till the collection of sample.
- There may be certain orders that Socko partners are unable to accept and service and these may need to be cancelled. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you or inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our partners.
- Socko also reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by Socko.
- In case you are dissatisfied with our services, you are eligible for a complete reimbursement. You can request a refund and we will try our best to process the dues as soon as possible.
- Credit Cards - If you have paid for our services via credit card, the refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase within 30 business days.
- Debit Cards - In case you have paid for our services Visa/Rupay/Maestro debit cards, the refund will be made to the same account in 7 business days.
For any query or support regarding refund or cancellation, please contact us at email@example.com